Healing From Trauma
Finding True Love
April Kirkwood, Licensed Therapist
Hello, I’m April Kirkwood, of course!
I have a masters degrees in both school and community mental health counseling. After twenty-five years working as an educator, I am now a certified Licensed Professional Counselor working with those who have experienced emotional abuse, divorce, molestation, and addiction.
My consultations are strictly confidential and are conducted by telephone or Skype.
Pros of Online Counseling
- Convenience means you can be in the comfort of your own space, no loss of time due to traffic, transportation problems, or physical mobility limitations.
- Convenience also means not missing work or family responsibilities when time demands are crucial.
- Convenience also means you can meet with me whether you travel, are on vacation, or are anywhere in the world.
- Many patients prefer this method for the ease, accessibility, economics, and convenience.
- It’s perfect for busy professionals, stay at home parents and caregivers, and homebound clients, too! And if your baby sitter can’t show up, it’s no problem.
Would you give us a 5-Star review on our Amazon Alexa Skill page? It would mean a lot to us!