Tips for the 2018 Holidays from the Popular Feng Shui Consultant, Viviana Estrada
“In Chinese culture BATS symbolize #GoodFortune. Display as many as you want during Halloween month to boost your good luck. Display them upside down to imply that happiness is already by your side.” – Viviana Estrada, Feng Shui Consultant
(AYRIAL) Certified Feng Shui Consultant, Qigong Trainer, Chinese Astrologer and Life Coach, Viviana Estrada shares tips for this holiday season.
As incredible as it may seem, we are already going through the last quarter of 2018 and soon in America and in many other places of the world people will be celebrating different holidays that constitute the prelude to New Year’s Eve.
- We were all born to be happy so let’s explore some tips to make these holidays even happier: Enjoy #Halloween decorating your place in orange that is fire element and represents passion and in black that is water element and represents wisdom. But to be safe and avoid bad tricks during 2018, don’t place real fire or real water on the west or north sectors during Halloween month.
- Take advantage of Halloween to boost your descendant’s luck displaying pumpkins that in Chinese culture signify sons. Display even more if you want to conceive boys.
- In Chinese culture BATS symbolize #GoodFortune. Display as many as you want during Halloween month to boost your good luck. Display them upside down to imply that happiness is already by your side.
- The sweet taste in food represents earth energy and it goes along well with the earth energy of the stomach. Enjoy Halloween candy as long as it is not in excess, it could promote stomach health.
- During Halloween month feel free to decorate in orange that is fire element and in black that is water element but don’t forget to balance the environment adding yellow or earth tones that stand for earth element, white or metal tones that stand for metal element, and green tones that stand for wood.
- During the holiday season stay safe keeping quiet the north sector of your place. Don’t light up candles or fire places there. This is a practice of good #FengShui.
7. If the holidays make you feel down, open the curtains, open the windows, turn the lights on and let the YANG energy flow. Overcome the depressing YIN energy with lights, music, bright colors and love.
8. Boost the love energy during the holidays displaying flowers in the north, south, east and west sectors of your living space. Instead of flowers you may place your #ChristmasTree in the south or east as well.
9. Decorate your #ThanksGiving table in orange and gold tones and boost your abundance luck adding some oranges that in Chinese culture symbolize gold.
10. Avoid arguments and tension at holiday tables sitting your guests facing any of their favorable directions. Go to my BaZi Calculator and determine their #Gua or Life Star using their birth date (there is no need to enter their hour of birth). The Gua or Life Star shows up on the results page as part of the table on the right-hand side. If they are 2, 6, 7 or 8, sit them facing West, Southwest, Northeast or Northwest. If they are 1, 3, 4 or 9, sit them facing North, South, East or Southeast.
11. During the cool holiday season warm up your body and increase your #Happiness with red foods like tomatoes, red beans, red beets, red bell peppers, red apples, strawberries and raspberries to name some.Nothing brings more #Abundance than #Gratitude. Invite abundance into your life feeling grateful at Thanks Giving. If needed, fake it until you make it because it also works. #HappyHolidays #GoodLuck
Feng Shui Expert Shares Exciting Tips to Help You this Holiday Season @vivianaesos #holidays #fengshui @AYRIAL7 Tweet
Viviana Estrada is a Chinese astrology reader, certified Feng shui consultant and Spring Forest Qigong trainer with an unceasing desire to help people, which has kept her busy for years unveiling the secrets and applications of Chinese metaphysics.
Viviana’s consultations are meant to guide those people that require advice in a decision making process, or in regards to an important life event, or have specific issues or simply want to become aware of the opportunities or threats that are coming their way. Follow Viviana
AYRIAL has partnered with Feng Shui expert Viviana Estrada to provide you with an exclusive offer. Learn More!
AYRIAL has skills! Custom Alexa Skills!
AYRIAL, the leading online body, mind and spirit proudly launched it’s second Amazon Alexa Skill: AYRIAL NEWS FLASH!
Add the latest news from AYRIAL to your Flash Briefing. Updates include; AYRIAL News, One Minute Intuition, Feng Shui Holidays and Featured Podcast. We’ll keep you inspired with healthy lifestyle news to enhance your way of living.
Once you enable AYRIAL News Flash, simply ask “Alexa, what’s my news?” You’ll hear healthy lifestyle tips, member news and Featured Podcast! Enable the Alexa Skill today!
In AYRIAL What’s News, you’ll hear the latest news on astrology, dream analysis, feng shui and more. In AYRIAL One Minute Intuition, you’ll get stories from individuals who share their intuitive experiences as well as tips for developing your intuition in 60-seconds. In Feng Shui Holidays, you’ll hear feng shui tips to plan the perfect holiday with friends and family. In AYRIAL Featured Podcast, you’ll hear lively interviews with professionals who are great leaders, creators & intuitive thinkers! Follow AYRIAL
AYRIAL, the leading online body, mind and spirit worked with Viviana Estrada to launch the first of its kind, feng shui tips for Amazon Alexa. “AYRIAL’s Daily Feng Shui Tips” – Enable the Alexa Skill today!
Feng shui is an ancient practice developed over 3,000 years ago in China. Feng shui is not religion or superstition; it is a science because its formulas and fundamentals are based on empirical research and it is an art because experience and judgment are critical in the analysis. Feng Shui focuses on the study of Qi (pronounced “chi”, which is vital life energy) and how it can be harnessed to create harmonious living; better health, successful career or business, and fulfilling relationships for the people inhabiting the space. Follow AYRIAL
AYRIAL, the leading online body, mind and spirit proudly launched it’s second Amazon Alexa Skill: AYRIAL Positive Living Daily Tips!
AYRIAL Positive Living presents inspiring, motivational and unique daily tips from AYRIAL’s featured members, who are among the world’s leading lifestyle consultants including; certified feng shui experts, intuitive counselors, health & wellness practitioners, dream experts and more!
If you want to learn more about AYRIAL’s daily featured member, Alexa will send you a sms text with web-link straight to your mobile device! Click on the web-link to read the featured member’s bio and easily “Click-to-Call” or email them to discover how they can enhance your way of living personally, professionally and spiritually!
We’ll be adding Voice search soon to make it easy for you to find and connect with dozens of vetted lifestyle consultants. Just ask, “Alexa, open Positive Living.”— and prepare to be enlightened! Enable for free on AMAZON!