7. If the holidays make you feel down, open the curtains, open the windows, turn the lights on and let the YANG energy flow. Overcome the depressing YIN energy with lights, music, bright colors and love.
8. Boost the love energy during the holidays displaying flowers in the north, south, east and west sectors of your living space. Instead of flowers you may place your #ChristmasTree in the south or east as well.
9. Decorate your #ThanksGiving table in orange and gold tones and boost your abundance luck adding some oranges that in Chinese culture symbolize gold.
10. Avoid arguments and tension at holiday tables sitting your guests facing any of their favorable directions. Go to my BaZi Calculator and determine their #Gua or Life Star using their birth date (there is no need to enter their hour of birth). The Gua or Life Star shows up on the results page as part of the table on the right-hand side. If they are 2, 6, 7 or 8, sit them facing West, Southwest, Northeast or Northwest. If they are 1, 3, 4 or 9, sit them facing North, South, East or Southeast.
11. During the cool holiday season warm up your body and increase your #Happiness with red foods like tomatoes, red beans, red beets, red bell peppers, red apples, strawberries and raspberries to name some.Nothing brings more #Abundance than #Gratitude. Invite abundance into your life feeling grateful at Thanks Giving. If needed, fake it until you make it because it also works. #HappyHolidays #GoodLuck