Even though you can apply feng shui to a single room, classical feng shui that is based on direction, location and time, still requires that we start with the facing direction of the whole property.
Once you reserve your session, we’ll ask you to provide the following:
- A picture of the floor plan (it could be a scaled floor plan or a hand drawn sketch).
- The year the property was built
- The Compass direction of the property (house or entire building if it is a condo) taken with a smart phone compass from the main door looking out
- Your birth date (no need to provide time of birth)
- And, the most important part: include your goal and what you are hoping to achieve using feng shui.
Your consultation would primarily provide the best room(s) in the property to reach the goal(s), the best location(s) and directions in the room to achieve the goal(s), the enhancers such as water, wood, fire, earth and metal elements to be placed in the room and around the property to achieve the goal(s).
Viviana has consulted with individuals including newlyweds, home buyers as well as physicians, lawyers, teachers, business owners and restaurant owners. She looks forward to working with you!