Chinese Astrologer, Viviana Estrada: How to Determine if Your Money comes from Windfalls or from Hard work!
AYRIAL, the leading online body, mind and spirit community features a unique perspective about “money” by Viviana Estrada.
Viviana Estrada is a Chinese astrology reader, certified Feng shui consultant and Spring Forest Qigong leader with a desire to unveil the secrets and applications of Chinese metaphysics. Follow AYRIAL
Share this Awesome Story!
Writing about money matters I realized that to be able to go deeper not only in terms of matters related with money but also in terms of matters related with love, it is better if I take the time to explain a very important concept in BaZi astrology, known as the ten gods.
If you practice a religion, don’t panic, these ten gods have nothing to do with your God. There is nothing religious or spiritual about them, they are not even deities, they are stars or bodies of energy resulting from the interaction between the five Chinese elements wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
The five Chinese elements interact with each other under three different cycles: productive, controlling and weakening. To define the ten gods we are going to focus on the productive and controlling cycles:
The Productive Cycle
Wood produces fire, which produces earth, which produces metal, which produces water, which produces wood.
The Controlling Cycle
Wood controls earth (for instance, a plant that is wood, eats up all the nutrients in soil that is earth).
Earth controls water (for instance, soil that is earth, absorbs water and makes it disappear).
Water controls fire (water extinguishes fire).
Fire controls metal (fire melts metal).
Metal controls wood (for instance, a saw that is metal, chops wood).
On the other hand, as explained in a previous article titled A Picture Paints a Thousand Words, in your BaZi chart you are identified as the top element in the day of birth, which is called the day master.
Applying the five element cycles in reference to your day master we obtain the following:
- The element that produces you is your resource element. If it has the same polarity of your day master (yin or yang) it is known as indirect resource. If it has the opposite polarity it is known as direct resource.
- The element that is the same element as you are, is your companion element. If it has the same polarity that you have it is your friend. If it has the opposite polarity it could be your competitor or enemy and it is known as rob wealth.
- The element that you produce is your output element. If it has the same polarity that you have it is known as eating god, primarily because it enjoys good life, good food and fine arts. If it has the opposite polarity it is known as hurting officer because it tends to go against your officer that could be your boss or in the case of women, your spouse.
- The element that you control is your wealth element. If it has the same polarity that you have it represents indirect wealth like windfalls. If it has the opposite polarity it represents direct wealth like salary.
- The element that controls you is your influence element. If it has the same polarity that you have it is known as 7 killings, primarily because it tends to be very commanding and authoritative. If it has the opposite polarity it is known as direct officer who is also an authority but tends to be more reasonable and courteous than the 7 killings.
**Don’t miss out on this awesome AYRIAL exclusive Feng Shui consultation!
In summary, the ten gods’ English translation and their abbreviations are as follows:
Rob Wealth RW
Eating God EG
Hurting Officer HO
Direct Wealth DW
Indirect Wealth IW
Direct Officer DO
Indirect Officer IO
Direct Resource DR
Indirect Resource IR
There is not a single object, person, relationship, or situation in life that cannot be represented or defined by a ten god and everything is written in your birth chart. For instance, let’s see if you are more inclined to make money from windfalls or from hard work:
- Go to my BaZi Calculator
- Using your birth date including the local time of birth at the place of birth, plot your own BaZi chart
- Identify your day master that is the top element in your day of birth
- Go to the top of this article and find out which is the element that your day master controls, which is your wealth element
- Do you have that element in your chart?
- Is it the same polarity as you are? In this case, it would be labeled with the initials IW in the chart
- Is it the opposite polarity? In this case, it would be labeled with the initials DW in the chart
If you have any quantity of IW stars and any quantity of DW stars in your chart you have the capacity to make money from wind falls and from hard work.
If you only have IW stars, you mostly have the capacity to make money from wind falls, even though external circumstances beyond the scope of this article could make you more suitable to make money from hard work.
If you only have DW stars, you mostly have the capacity to make money from hard work, even though external circumstances beyond the scope of this article could make you more suitable to make money from windfalls.
If you don’t have in your birth chart any IW or DW stars you don’t have wealth stars in your chart but don’t panic, there are other ways to make money. Contact me to learn more.
Viviana Estrada is a Chinese astrology reader, certified Feng shui consultant and Spring Forest Qigong leader with an unceasing desire to help people, which has kept her busy for years unveiling the secrets and applications of Chinese metaphysics.
Viviana’s consultations are meant to guide those people that require advice in a decision making process, or in regards to an important life event, or have specific issues or simply want to become aware of the opportunities or threats that are coming their way. Follow AYRIAL